- 100% Red Pacamara Natural Auction Lot from Santa Felisa Estate Coffee Auction, Lot# SF-09 Elixir (slow dry). Altitude: 1,560-1,800 meters. Took more than 30 days to dry in the African beds. Fragrance and aroma brings red wine and fruit type of notes, with a complex acidity.
- Medium Roast. Flavor of dry-plums, berries and red wine. Chocolate body is very consistent; with a lingering and persistent aftertaste that combines guava and raisins notes with some spices.
- Fresh Roasted in USA.
- Micro-batch roasting to deliver its best flavor and aroma. Prior to roasting, all defective green beans are hand picked and removed to ensure the clean taste of the coffee.
- Santa Felisa is located in a micro-climate in the Acatenango Volcano Valley. The optimum weather conditions make for a slow ripening of the bean, capturing all of the nutrients necessary to make the perfect balance of carbonic acids resulting in a good cup profile.
Guatemala Red Pacamara Auction Lot, Natural
- 100% Red Pacamara Auction lot Natural from Santa Felisa in Guatemala. Fresh Roasted in GA, USA by Belux Coffee. This is Auction Lot Coffee from Santa Felisa Estate, Lot# SF-09 Elixir - Red Pacamara Natural (slow dry). By Micro-Batch Roasting, we create unique roasting profile for this high quality coffee to deliver its best flavor and aroma. Defective beans are handpicked and removed before and after roasting to ensure clean taste. Belux Coffee sets high standard to only source the finest green beans from world famous coffee estate and green beans importers. All coffees are fresh roasted upon ordering. 6oz (170g)/bag is about 11 cup servings.
- We accept return for non-coffee items only. If you are not satisfied with your order, please return within 15 days from the date you received your product. Customer is responsible for shipping fee to return the product back to us.