- 100% Panama Esmeralda Special Geisha Auction Grade Lot: Mario Natural Carnaval is a Natural processed high altitude Geisha coffee sold exclusively in the Esmeralda Special Auction Grand. It was dried 2 days on the patio and then dried for 6 days in Guardiola. Altitute: 1,700-1,850 meters
- Medium Roast. Esmeralda Special Geisha has strong aromatics such as jasmine, stone fruits, tropical fruits and bergamot. It produces a clean, balanced, sweet and complex cup.
- Fresh Roasted in USA.
- Micro-batch roasting to deliver its best flavor and aroma. Prior to roasting, all defective green beans are hand picked and removed to ensure the clean taste of the coffee.
- Esmeralda Special Auction Grand Reserve Geisha represents the pinnacle of Geisha coffee quality. Each year, the highest performing Geishas micro-lots are meticulously separated and processed to create this unique auction reserve. These are the pride of Esmeralda farms, the prize-winning and highest-scoring lots.
Panama Geisha Esmeralda Special Natural
100% Geisha Coffee from Hacienda La Esmeralda, Panama. Fresh Roasted in GA, USA by Belux Coffee. This is the higest grade Geisha, Esmeralda Special Natural Processing offered by Esmeralda coffee estate. By Micro-Batch Roasting, we create unique roasting profile for this high quality coffee to deliver its best flavor and aroma. Defective beans are handpicked and removed before and after roasting to ensure clean taste. Belux Coffee sets high standard to only source the finest green beans from world famous coffee estate and green beans importers. All coffees are fresh roasted upon ordering. 4oz (113g)/ bag is about 8 cup servings.
- We accept return for non-coffee items only. If you are not satisfied with your order, please return within 15 days from the date you received your product. Customer is responsible for shipping fee to return the product back to us.